Samples from FULL CIRCLE
Album artwork here.
FULL CIRCLE press release here.
Lawson Rollins Pandora Channel:
Full tracks 'Shifting Seasons' and 'Pursuit'
Lawson was the 'Celebrity Guest DJ' on Sirius-XM Radio. 1 hour show is here, featuring commentary by Lawson and a selection of some of his favorite tracks by other artists.
- Rave press reviews of the latest album FULL CIRCLE are in - one of the most critically acclaimed releases of the past year. Reviews are here. Visit the album info page here.
Featuring the Billboard Top 30 radio hit "Flight"
- FULL CIRCLE - a top 10 selling album in the U.S. on the Billboard World Music Album chart! Chart here.
Order FULL CIRCLE now on iTunes or Amazon.com:
- Listen to Lawson's recent interview on Australian radio on the new Interviews Page here
- Lawson was recently ranked on the Top 100 Artists Of The Year Chart in the contemporary jazz genre by RadioWave, which monitors radio airplay on over 2000 channels. Chart here.
- RADIO ACTION: Thanks to listeners across the country for all the radio play requests for the song 'Flight' off the album FULL CIRCLE! The song was a Billboard Top 30 radio hit and also on the top 15 MediaBase radio chart that monitors 1700 major radio stations across the U.S. Chart here. Also on the Top 50 contemporary jazz chart and the top 10 Indie chart.
- #1 on Sirius-XM Radio: 'Flight' tied for the most played song on Sirius-XM's contemporary jazz channel 66 'Watercolors'. Chart here.
The track "Pursuit" from FULL CIRCLE was a finalist in the International Songwriting Competition. Listen to "Pursuit" now on Lawson's Band Profile Page on Facebook. The list of finalists is here.
Two songs from FULL CIRCLE - 'The Offering' and 'Bloom' - were featured on NPR's popular national radio show Morning Edition. Listen here.
- FULL CIRCLE also features the radio hit "Momentum": a Top 40 hit on the major national America's Music Chart, #1 most-added song on contemporary jazz radio in the U.S. and the #1 most-active song according to the Billboard/BDS radio chart. Also in the top 5 most-played chart on Sirius-XM's Watercolors Channel 66 for several weeks running.
- Special thanks to U.S. Airways for all the 'airplay' on their in-flight jazz channel, featuring 20 artists including George Benson, Harry Connick Jr. and the Yellowjackets. Playlist here.
Listen to free full tracks from the FULL CIRCLE now on Facebook! To hear the songs Pursuit and Shifting Seasons go here:
- FULL CIRCLE landed on the Top 10 iTunes World Music sales chart!
- Listen to a 15 minute radio interview with Lawson that was broadcast live in the U.S. on WRTC Radio here.
- Lawson reached #1 on the ReverbNation global World Music Chart! Chart here.
All-Star Compilation CD! A track by Lawson is on the recent album Guitar Greats: Best of New Flamenco, Volume 3. Artists included on this compilation are Jesse Cook, Armik, Govi, Johannes Linstead, Young & Rollins, Oscar Lopez, Pavlo, Luis Villegas, and Incendio. This is the 9th compilation of its kind Lawson has been on and it's one of the best yet with such a stellar line up!
- Lawson was the "Celebrity Guest DJ" host of Sirius-XM 'Watercolors' Channel 66. Listen to the one hour show HERE.
- LATEST VIDEO: "LOCOMOTION" It elevates the intensity a notch higher than the level already set by his wildly popular videos "The Fire Cadenza" and "Santa Ana Wind", which have been viewed millions of times on the internet, over 7.5 million alone on Youtube. View it here.
"LOCOMOTION" press release here.
Updates on the 2011 album ELEVATION:
- ELEVATION features the track 'Daybreak,' a certified Billboard top 25 contemporary jazz radio hit! Chart here. Visit the ELEVATION page for more info.
- "Santa Barbara Song" - the second single from ELEVATION serviced to jazz radio stations across the U.S. - was the number 1 'most added' song of the week on Billboard! The 'most added' chart is here.
- Sirius-XM satellite radio: The "Daybreak" single was the number 1 most played song on Sirius-XM's Watercolors channel 66. Chart here.
- National Geographic chose the track "Persian Night" from ELEVATION as their 'Song of the Week'. See the write-up here.
- Radio Chart Action: "Daybreak", the first radio single from ELEVATION, has been a national radio hit on the following charts: Billboard Chart, MediaBase Chart, Top 50 Chart, and the Indie Chart. Recent Adds: Sirius-XM Watercolors channel 66, WLFM Chicago, KILE Houston, KYSJ Coos Bay OR, WTCC Springfield MA, WVST Richmond, WGRV Melbourne FL, and KIHT St. Louis.
- Visit Facebook here for a free download of the song "Voyager's Tale" from the new album ELEVATION.
Following the success of "Moonlight Samba" and "Havana Heat" on jazz radio over the past several months, the third radio single from the album ESPIRITO - entitled "Return to Rio" - soared on radio in the U.S. and Canada and spent 4 months in a row on the top 20 Indie Chart and the SmoothJazz.com Top 50 Chart. Also designated by Billboard radio as 'Most Added', 'New and Active' and 'Most Increased Plays' on the Billboard chart.
- Lawson was recently selected as one of TrueFire's "100+ Gifted Guitarists You Should Know." See the list here.
Reviews of ELEVATION are located here.
Updates on the 2010 album ESPIRITO:
After the #1 hit "Moonlight Samba" set airwaves afire for the past 10 months on U.S. radio, "Havana Heat" - the second single from ESPIRITO - spent over 4 months in a row on the Billboard Indicator top 30 radio chart. View chart here.
#1 Billboard Radio Single: The first radio single from ESPIRITO entitled "Moonlight Samba" hit #1 on the Billboard Recurrent Chart, which tracks songs that have spent more than 20 weeks on the radio single charts. View chart here. "Moonlight Samba" also came in at #22 on the 2010 year-end Groove Jazz Top 50 Internet Chart.
"Moonlight Samba" debuted on radio back in January, 2010 as the #1 Most Added song on stations monitored by SmoothJazz.com and Nielsen. The single and album were highlighted here on Broadcast Architecture's industry standard Jazz Network website.
"Moonlight Samba" (from the album ESPIRITO) and "Infinita" (from the 2008 album INFINITA) are played regularly on the Sirius-XM "Watercolors" channel 71. Send in a request for the song here.
The songs "Return to Rio," "Havana Heat", "Blue Mountain Bolero", "Rumba del Sol" and "Footprints" off ESPIRITO were featured on National Public Radio's popular show Morning Edition. Playlists are here, here, and here.
Read the press releases about ESPIRITO here.
Reviews of ESPIRITO are located here.
Internet and TV video hits:
Reviews of INFINITA